Thursday, April 3, 2008

Being Evaluated By Others

To be evaluated by others for me is something that can make you feel more butterflies in your stomach or more nervous than ever in doing the simulated teaching. Moreover, people who evaluate you are not just one person but many of them who happen to be your own course mates. However, peer evaluation somehow or rather helps me improve my teaching skills and trigger my strength to do the best for my simulated teaching. This is because I will make sure that I would not spoil my teaching session by making simple mistake which would affect the evaluations on me. I will make sure that I am well-prepared for the teaching. Sometimes, we rather satisfied with what we have done and think it is the best. That makes we did not realize the mistakes we have made. So, from the evaluations, I can see my mistakes and try to improve on it for the next teaching session.

No comments: